Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'm loosing hope.

I'm seriously loosing hope to help my sister. Can I just give up rite now? I just talked toked to her during breakfast, but it looks like she doesn't even bother. And I thought that a chance for her to understand the situation, but it's jsut all a dream. May Allah lindung kau, adik ku. Amin.

Work and more work. If every off day, you've been called up to come for work, take care of yourself. Haix.

Watching "Full Circle" is bringing me tears. UWEEEEK!!! *sob**sob*

Anyways, I finally found a shop that can give highlighting at a cheap price. Yey! Can't wait for Monday nite. Hopefully it turns out well. Pen & I really need to spent the least money as possible. Broke mah! Hahahaha!
School is starting on Monday. It's a stooopid week to start the new semester, but Wadehell. Modules seeems boring, well, what IT module doesn't? Y?
But I'm looking forward to the Photography class. Sounds sooo nice, I hope it turns out well too.

Damn! Guys have nice long hair! Damn u guys!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home