Friday, December 02, 2005

Period sucks! Damn emo can.

It's just sad that when u try very hard to make things happen the way u wanted it to. It's very difficult to act as though everything is fine when it wasn't at all. It feels very lonely when there's no one to talk when u need someone to talk to. It's very pathetic when there's no shoulder to cry on except for urs.

Somehow, whenever you're around, everything seems fine. The sky is blue, the world still rounds. (WTF?) You just brighten up the day. What is this feeling call? Happiness, it is. Having someone listening to you, having someone appreciating you makes a difference. Having something to look forward to is all that matters. Cos you know, tomorrow will be a better day.

All I wanted from you was to be my friend. A friend may not be such a big word for you, but it is for me. But judging from what is happening now, friend will always be friends. They come... and soon enough they will go.

Tell me what's your decision, so that I won't be kept in the dark. Enough of people running & hiding away. I can take the pain, I've gone through it so many times.

It hurts to see this end. You know I've been addicted. It just make it a notch harder.
________________________________________________________________

Now, for updates. Very emotional. It's getting very difficult to contact Feizel now. I hate thinking about you, cos it makes me cry. Well, from his "wise" words, "We are facing hardship first." I just hope it won't last forever.

I had this almost.perfect friend. But it's going to be over soon. I'm just waiting for the decision.

This is the last day of the week and yet assignments are not done yet. What's wrong with me?!? See..... what mum told you? Not to have relationship when studying. Now how? Kwang3... WADEVER, wif a capital W!

Pen, it's so true arh.. November is "Guys' ego month". And I have a feeling it's going to stretch to December. Nvm! WE WILL SURVIVE! No matter how guys sucks, we still love them, don't we Pen.

That will be all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home