Sunday, January 08, 2006

After so long, we finally united. Day at MAD was dull. The asatizah's boring. Got to the story telling session with the four of them. It's just amazing how relationship can either be soo good or be soo sucky.
It's so jealousy when a girl has the good guy. Hahaha.. Whatever~

Went to X!Capade yesterday. It was raining sei. I have cold feet. And now I'm having flu, and my throat hurts. Besides the side effect, I had fun. Accompained by Tini & Sis. Enjoy the performances, SOME of the performance. We didn't get to watch other performances.
Caught up with some friends there. Nice meeting you.
Headed back for dinner outside with family. Had seafood..... Yum! Yum!

First love.. Can't be forgotten, I understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home