Saturday, May 06, 2006

5 Things I hate right now.

1) I hate feeling insecure and jelaous.
Hey, it's not that I didn't try not to get jealous okay! Well, look at the bright side. At least now you don't have to worry about money if you wanna a nites out. You get sponsored most of the time.

2) I hate it when I face starts to dry up.
Arggh! Dry skin = itchy-ness. Damn!

3) I hate it when hard-earned money flies away just like that.
I shall not explain the details. Heart-pain!

4) I hate it when you twist your words here and there.
A minute you'll say this, then the next you say that. I get confused that it'll get you unhappy. And then..... Haix.

5) I hate it when I can come up with a "5 Things I hate right now" list.
How negative is my life sei? Why must there be hate when you can just love? I need a change of life system. I need to change my ways. I just wish life is much more kinder to me from here on. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home