Thursday, December 08, 2005

I serious in need of a holiday overseas. Let's go Bintan Pen. December we'll go k. Chey! I'll find a way to be out of Singapore asap. Can't stand this boredem. It's sucking the joy in me. Whatever~

Got a new hp. Back to basic, I am. I'm like sooooo addicted to Kelly Clarkson-Because of You. Someone loh, play that song over and over again till addicted. Thanks eh!

Now my SA groupmates are doing the assignments. And I'm just bored and pissed of to the max. Starting tuition today. The mum is very demanding huh.

me: Hi ***. I'm Nisa, your son's tutor.
***: Hi. You are in Poly rite? Which poly? Which year? How old are you?
me: ~wow!~ bla bla bla
***: I want to ask you something, jangan marah eh. Are you the modern type of girl?
me: ~huh?!? what modern?~ What do you mean by modern?
***: Pakai telekong?
me: ~TELEKONG?!? i only use it for prayers!!!~ No, I don't wear tudung.
***: So, do you wear min-skirts?
me: ~OMG!~ No. I only wear pants.
***: So, you are modern la.
me: ~do you want a tutor with afro hair, bell-bottoms?!?~ hmm.. not that modern.
.
.
.

That purpose of calling was to ask her how to get to her place and informing her I'll be coming today. Dots Dots Dots.

Because of you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home