Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm so beat. Went out to so call celebrate Bro's befday. He got to choose his own present. And we had it wrapped too. How surprise can it be rite.... Oh well.
Dinner sucks! At least for me. My food sucks!! So the sadness can.

Today's plan was actually to be indoors. Cracking my brain to solve the last few question for ISDT. Mum la.. Last minute ask us out. Oh well.... It's just difficult for me to say NO to her.

Finally I wore my new black, sexy, ellegant shows. It's so damn sexy can. I mean the shoe-of course! Soooo the sexy. I was like melting all the way. Ahhhhh~
But it wasn't that nice to my feet. Baru kater kan.

Now I've finally done with ISDT. Thank you!!!
Having a maid during this times will be soo good. She can do the irioning for my baju tml. I'm BEAT!

Bye!!! Updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home