Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Answers...

I got all the answers to all my questions. Appreciate the effort you made to tell me everything. The real reason why we are what we are now.
I thought I was strong enough to face you but I wasn't. I cried my heart out and all I can do is cry.
As everything happened only temporarily, because we are what we are now.
I'm glad there's a young someone who's caring and watching over you.
Go on and lead your good life while I'll be hanging around here a little bit more longer than expected. Because the reality is too much for me to take handle in just one night.

Smoking is your past time, crying is mine.


crying in your arms makes me want to cry more.
i miss you baby, miss you alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home