Monday, July 10, 2006

Fruitfull weekends- Wish I had the head of Zidane.

=====Saturday=====
Went for a lil shopping trip on Saturday.
Went to catch Sis's performance @ Sentosa.
and the best part was... I went to SI.com to spend the boring morning checking out what's in there. All I can say, 2 out of a million are worth looking at.
Haha. Sicko!

=====Sunday=====
Okay, all of you know I have something with English. Is either I can't spell the word or I don't know what's the meaning-MAJOR. Yesterday I just found out the difference betweeen mutton and beef. Haha! I finally can taste the difference because I take note which is which. As a meat lover, all the meat taste the same except for chicken(Don't really like them though.) So, now I'm proud to say I love Beef or in Malay Daging Lembu. Yey!

Finally, said things I need to say. Went for kendarating @ Tini's friends, cousin's wedding. Met the unexpected. Of all places and of all time. Shocked till I can feel my heart was at my throat. But the rest was okay.
Caught the finals! I SOOOO LIKE can. Told ya Italy gonna win thru penalty shoot out. And Zidane....... What else I can say. I was cheering went you were sent out. Curiosity though, what were the words said huh. Should be very intense huh.
Wish I have the head of Zidane. Wouldn't it be lovely if I can just do a heading to someone's chest. Wow! That's be the ultimate coolness la.

Zidane, can I please borrow your head? Please, pretty please................. (=

Fruit for thought: What if you loved someone so much, but he/she loves someone else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home