Monday, June 26, 2006

All about Today.

I'm not really a fan of Taufik Batisah but there's this picture of Taufik Batisah @ Manja which make him look so super hot. It's a black and white mini poster of him. So superly hotness. His eyes la! Ahhhhhh...................

There's some few un-nice things/events that happened today.
  1. There's this someone who constantly checks his watch like every single 2 minutes. Kinda off lemas sei see him like that. Why arh? Nevermind, I know you don't have the answer to that question. Then, he also looks like he has alot of things in his mind. Aiyoh! Just remembering it already make me feel so uneasy. Why arh? I'm like thinking alot la if you keep on behaving like that. Kinda off scary.
  2. There's this soul who confuses me a number of time in just one day. But I hope he's really okay already. Thousand apologies.
  3. The boss @ work is really getting on my nerve. Seems like he can't stop making alot of noise and pressuring the TMs.
  4. This super duper bootylious lady. She so small, like Pen or Mazi but her boobies are like over flowing. Is not that I'm making fun of her but it is really disturbing. You guys should have seen it sia. I bet you guys will have fun talking about it. It's really huge.

So basically the day was okay-okay la(oops, pinjam kejap eh). And now I'm sleepy but I refuse to sleep. Sleep la Nisa! Now! I miss my boyfriend. I wish Australia is closer to Singapore. *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home