Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's 11.18 am on a Tuesday morning but it seems like 8.00am on a Sunday morning at The Square @ 31, Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
I am sleepy and my eyes feel like they won't open and the lights here have been offing and oning so many times since I was here. It's kinda off irritating. They think what, FUNFAIR IS IT?!
All I want to say it, I wanna sleep!!!

It has never happen before but yesterday yesterday I had a great night. And all this happen when I'm at home. ASK ME WHY! ASK! FASTER ASK!
Okay-okay, thanks for the entu-ism(haha! I don't know how to spell actually.) Here's the story.

One Sunday night, Little Miss Nisa felt so tired and decided just to spent the night with her sister in their room. Her family just got back from a very fabulous trip to Kampong, which Little Miss Nisa wished she had went along. But nevermind, she had her own fun. (I WAS JUST APPROACHED BY CHRITIANS STORY TELLING ME ABOUT JESUS, THE GOD! Back to my story.) She was happy plus very envy when she listened attentively to her sister's story telling.
Suddenly, Haya msged her on MSN.

(It's gonna be a littel Long.)
She was making noise cos I told her about my fake wedding. HAHA!

Haya: i had big plans for u lah. want to make karaoke competition at ur wedding u noe. i'll be e mc
Haya : & e rest will be e showgirls. hahaha
Me : HAHAAH! showgirls eh. interesting~
Haya : i know!
Haya : pls let me be ur wedding planner???!!! ill promise ill do a bloody hell of a job
Me: NO!! STAY AWAY FROM MY WEDDING!
Haya: & ill do it a low low low fee of one starbucks java chip grande!
Me: actually i got the perfect job for u
Haya: wat?
Me: i'm going u give to the highest post.
Haya: hahaha! wat?
Haya: fanning u?
Me: as the.... "Pencuci pinggan President" and fana will be the V.P
Haya: THANX ARH!
Me: HAHAHA
Haya: NOT! if fana hears this. that's it!
Me: ur whole family will be invited to my wedding but ur eating place will be next to tempat cuci pinggan!hahahaha
Haya: im very creative u noe& u waste my creative juices playing wif dishwashing detergent bubbles?
Haya: wow! i feel loved by nisa. thnx!
Me: u can think of ways how to make sure every single plate is shiny
Haya: hahahahahhahahaha, so that evrione cn see their refelction? u think ur using pinggan tembaga ke aper? hahaha
Me: see see... u'r showing great creativity already

So, just a shout out to the other girlfriends, 1 job have been secure-ly posted. After the kecoh chat, Mazi went online and the 3 of us start chatting. And it went 10 notch up, for me at least. After much chatting another post have been posted. It all happened when Haya said that my mum "is not on man"(quoted). Here goes the other posting.

Me: during my wedding, i'm giving haya the post of the "president for the pencuci pinggan mangkok" and fana will be the VP.
Me: you(mazi) and sally can be the rubbish collector for them.

And the happily accepted the post without any complain. That's why Little Miss Nisa loves them to the core! The reason why I gave them these jobs it's because, "u guys are like my backbone"(quoted).

The next happy convo was when Little Miss Nisa annouced that she feel like kentot-ing(farting). Here's what made me laff like hell that I lost my breathe for a moment. I won't edit anything, so it'll be looooong.

Me: i just kentoting
Haya: haha
Haya : useless
Me : hahahaha
Me : i'm laffing
Haya : kentotong kentoting
Me : shocking at my own kentot
Mazi: -_-
Haya : eeeeuww!!
Mazi: DO NOT wana know abt ur kentot bisness lar
Haya: dat sounds sexually disturbing
Haya: i din noe kentot cn be shocking
Haya: gee
Haya: i wanna try too
Mazi: ok seriously,
Haya: see whether i cn shock my own kentot!
Haya : hehe
Mazi: we all need a better social life.
Haya: hahahhaha
Haya: ggaaawd
Haya: im pathetic
Haya: really talking abt kentot wif u ppl
Mazi: EXACTLY
Me: i actually wanted to type choke
Haya: hahahha
Haya: u suck ur own kentot
Haya: ok gross
Haya: i sounded gross

To the MAD girls, Haya typed something about our character.
Quoted:
  1. im(haya) e blur/slow one
  2. fana is e quiet/mean one
  3. sally is e happy/small one
  4. nisa is e sarcastic/emo one
  5. ur(mazi) e funnie/depressed one

My story haven end. To sum up the night, her little sister kindly gave a small entertainment(Entertainment Tonight! GOD! that's LAME!). There was a moth flying in the room. She was sooo terrified that she started jumping around tyring to knock off the moth. And all Little Miss Nisa could do was laff till she cry while on the phone. (= Thanks sis for the show. *hugs*

I lorve that night. So loving it. My nights have been better lately. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home