Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Something from a different vibe

Lately every single entry is so glommy and sad. Boo hoo! Okay, fine.. Let's type about something much more happier. *ponders*

I know! Wedding. I love talking about wedding. But I wrote about my dream wedding already. Oh ya. I made a few adjusment to my ultimate wedding. I want the void deck to be in Black and Purple with crystals all over. I wanna the effect of dramatic-cum-romantic for my wedding. And I want all clothe to be satin. Nothing but satin. Hahahaha! Waste of money sia. MY DREAM WEDDING! So be it. Hmm.. Why not I talk something else that is related to my wedding but not the atmosphere or the place or the table cloth or the type of clothing my guest should wear. Let's talk about the type of Man I want my groom to be. Kwang3. This will be interesting (and the fact that I'm having a talk later in 15 mins time is not enough time for me to brag about what type of Man I want!), damn it!

Oh I know! I'll play the "You're tagged game!" with this theme. HAHAHAH! This will be interesting.
My Dream Groom

  1. Tall around 1.8m (I wanna look good in the wedding pictures and I wanna wear heels!)
  2. Dark skin tone- Even it means the guest can only see his teeth during the night reception; Hahaha! (Gosh! My children will look amazingly gorgeous and drop dead handsome!)
  3. Nose with a visible bridge (So that we can "nose-kiss" during the bersanding. Sooo romantic can!)
  4. Lips that's so irrestitable that I don't mind skipping the whole sanding thing and get straight to bed! (Ooooo... I loike!)
  5. Smells like the Body Shop Strawberry Lotion (Grrrrr!)
  6. A skinny body with 6 packs and a chest. (Hot! Hot!)
  7. He must look good in a purple traditional wedding costume.
  8. Sharp eyes. (I want him to be able to spot all my wonderful friends in the crowd.)
  9. Beautiful eyes. (Eyes that I can drown in)
  10. And..... The most beautiful smile. (So that all my girlfriends will go "SHIT! HE'S SMILLING AT ME!!!" Prasan la korang, he's mine! HAHAHAKWANGKWANGKWANG!)

I loooove dreaming about my wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home