Sunday, June 11, 2006

This is my life story.

I have forgotten when was the last time I slept super early yet manage to continue sleeping for the rest of the night and still wish that I was sleeping in the morning.
Last night, after reaching home around 8pm I headed straight to my room and start crying my heart out. He said things that all I could felt was continuous hurt. After the crying, I went to the bathroom to wash up while asking the maid to cook up some food. I wasn't hungry but I just wanted to stuff myself with food.
I ate in my room, on my bed hugging my Elmo and my fave pillow. At the same time I was stonning outside the window wishing that things were different.
It was 9pm and I was alone in the room. Check my blog for anything new. Change my laptop screensaver to our pictures folder slideshow while tunning in to "This I Promise You" as the background music. Change the position of my laptop and lie on my bed facing the screen.
Pulled my comforter, pulled my Elmo, pulled my fave pillow. Hugged them close. Looked at every moment we spent together. Missed that smile and that laughter.
I closed my eyes and went to bed. Sleeping after my last tear for the night.
And there I was.... Sleeping with my Elmo and fave pillow.


This is a pointless entry but just look how my Saturday night was spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home