Saturday, June 10, 2006

Last night, I prayed for this phase of life to pass by as quickly as it could. So that I will allow myself to be myself. So that I will stop crying under my comforter and praying that things can be different between us.

Was it wrong for me to love you so dearly few months ago OR Was it wrong for me to even start loving you? When the surrounding didn't agreee about my love, Was it the signal for me to stop loving you OR Did I stop loving you? When things were very difficult for us, Did I gave up loving you OR Is that a signal that there shouldn't be love anymore?

People say, Love don't Lie. My love didn't lie to me. It showed that there's alot of pleasant things inside you BUT Did your love lied to you? It seems like it did.
You build a huge wall between us, I can never reach out to you. I can never know what's happening to you.

Probably you don't need me, because all I want to do is to Love you BUT I think you need friends, who you will be more vocal to.






All I want now is You but you just don't get it.
p/s: She's affecting us more than you know it, trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home