Friday, July 21, 2006

"Tomorrow problem, I settle tomorrow!"

Read this post as fast as you could!!

Okay, now we can know if we gonna have problem the next day? Was walking home from tuitoring when I heard someone yelling that phrase loud and clear behind me.
Wouldn't be awesome if we can "advance-ly" knows that we gonna have a problem the next day. I wonder what I'll do if I'm gonna have a problem tomorrow. Probably I'll start up all night brainstorming the ways I gonna overcome them. Then the next I would just work my plan that I planned yesterday night. So, during the day I'll be busy dealing with my problem and just forgetting everything else around me. Okay, if there's "tomorrow problem", then when does "today problem" comes in?? Gosh! I'll be so packed thinking of tomorrow's problem that I'll let my "today problem" continues to "tomorrow problem".
Am I confusing you? Ya, I'm confused too.


I neeeeeddd.............................................. something. NEED something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home