Thursday, November 02, 2006

Content..


This is one of the school days that I feel very content with life.


Morning school rush with beloved Candy.
2 hours of hangman-during-lecture-in-the-morning with beloved Candy.
KFC lunching and catching up session with the greatest Evonne & beloved Candy. (finally~)
A good 45mins alone time with Sally(on the phone) in the toilet while letting everything inside me out. (= If you know what I mean.
I missed her like crazzzzie!
Great bonding session with the new classmates.
A short Mobile Wireless Security(MWS) practical class.
The first time(ever!) having meaningful conversation with Miss Haya. You'll do just fine, babe!
Cool it off with you. and I wore the top you bought for moi!
Talked about my birthday party *ehem* *ehem*. HAHA!

I lorve today.
*Hugs*
I miss you. Do come and see me soon, ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home