Sunday, October 01, 2006

Geylang and Saturday

And so, Saturday the 1st Geylang trip for this year.
As usual the sardines....

When Naz told me about this lampu kelap-kelip songkok I pictured a songkok with the real kela-kelip lights only the lights are smaller. So I told my brother about it. Asked him countless time to get it. Dengan semangatnya dia mengatakan TIDAK!.
Well...... when we were in Geylang. He was so delighted to see that songkok and even agree to get it!
Sungguh terpesong aku membuat andaian.
Go check it out. The stall is somewhere in the bazaar. (=

This year bazzar seems as though it won't end. 5 hours of walking, I think we still haven't complete the rounds. Gosh!
I wished that I didn't had that kebab for break fast. If not I could have bought all the food at Geylang itslef. Next timeeee...

Baju raya - checked!
Heels for raya(thanks to Mr F) - checked!
Head Scarf - checked!
What else eh......

That Kurtha is damn nice la!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home