Sunday, August 27, 2006

Being a promoter

I think I rather do work for 10 hours then doing nothing at all. What a bad job to be in. This will be the first and the last.
Tulah, nak try something different rite... Haha! Have fun, Nisa.
Okay... whatever. It just totally sucks bigga time.

And so.
After soo much off cancelling the lepakings session with the MAD biatches, we finally got togther- outside madrasah. Wished that I could have came earlier and I could have stayed longer. Ramen Ten is expensive. But I love their Bento.
I realised that I can never get so much drama from NP. I'll rather be in NYP, so that I would be involve. I can have the first-hand of childishness and minah living in denial series. Pathetic!
Can we have another outing before puasa. Promise I won't leave early again. Puhleaseeeeeeee..............


I should have been somewhere else rather than there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home