Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Do I smoke?

I usually got this question. And sometimes I wish I could say, "Yes, I do." haha! not because I find being a smoker is cool or anything like that because of the situation I'm in which makes me no difference with a smoker.

This is what I mean.

Most of the people I meet up are smokers. Often, in that group it'll be 3:1(smokers:non-smokers). And it's always been a huge number against a small number. Well, there's still 2 group of people who none of us smoke. Well, that's great. But we only like meet once in awhile, therefore it's not counted. And so, it makes me a 2nd hand smoker(fine, most of you guys too... but it's my blog so I'm only gonna talk about ME! (: ) What's the dfference between 2nd hand and 1st hand? They still take in the smelly, sometimes unbearable smoke.

Hah! Now after trying that whole shiet, I don't know what's the purpose of this post and how to end it. HAHA!

Dah la, I don't wanna think anymore.
I have this big story to write... but I don't know if I should do it now or keep it for later. Kesian pun ader, bingit pun ader.
Hope you are reading this, cos I'm sooo gonna write something about you. And I hope it's soon.

Eat my dust!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home