Saturday, August 05, 2006

When I could have watched a movie for free I choose to stay home.
When I could have been out on a Saturday, I choose to stay home.

When I could have slept for 3 hours before sunset, I choose to sleep 5 minutes before sunset.
When I could have written a nice post for my blog, I choose to be lazy and don't bother.

Life is about choices.

When I could come up with the list of presents I want for this post, I choose.................
To POST IT, of course. What do you think, huh?




19th Birthday Presents List
  1. Sony Ericsson Mobile
  2. Cannon Digital Camera
  3. Beautiful bag
  4. Puma Shoes
  5. Adiddas Slippers
  6. Triumph Bra
  7. The Gold Puma watch
  8. 19 purple rosess
  9. Elmo bedsheet
  10. Voucher for a cruise
  11. Money for a splendid holiday
  12. Queen Bed

It gets shorter and shorter every year. awwww.....

I mean, my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home