Sunday, July 23, 2006

What's the suitable tittle for this?

My grandma was asking if I were friends with a cousin who's of the same age as me. Ooooookay.
Wassup with that lah?

I just got to know that I was right about the whole thing. Had to take time off alot just because of it, and it was a great night out. Was thinking about everything. But I realised at the end of the day that all I needed was to tell someone close to me about it. You have been great!

I guess, I always liked someone who's beyond my reach, way beyond my reach. (awwww...)

Had been talking and not thinking so much(well, except for that one night). So, life has been a little fair for me. Kain songket the choice for raya. So the feeling marriage can. Oh! Me and marriage. Pls excuse me.


Miss GuyMagnet
Miss InLove
Miss RelaxOneCorner
Miss HaveBeenMissed

Having the Premilinary Holidays now. Gonna work my ass off and have a holiday during my birthday. My Birthday!! Do you guys remember when's my birthday? 23 November 2006 la Babe! That's like 4 more months. Started saving yet? You should.....
CrookyKirk, I love you man! all the mystery.......

Sometime I wish people will stop running away from me. I scare people la!

Now I know what's the suitable tittle for this, "Random-ness"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home