Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Let's just set things straight.

I know the tag board seems so war-ish. It's between you guys okay. Some tip, don't use vulgairties when you don't wanna people to use them against you. It's just not nice. If you're unhappy try not to use names. Example, Loser. Ishk!Ishk!Ishk! It's just not nice, my dear.
And like you say, it's over. Get over it.

I only wanna typed that particular post to let out my emotions, feelings and thoughts. And I did all this in MY BLOG. You have the privillage to read anything here. You are free to leave your comments in my tagboard and you are free to continue "war-ing". It doesn't matter to me.

But c'mon get over it!
Move on!
Carry on with life!
(=

Had a great day today. Thanks alot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home