Saturday, September 16, 2006

Random thoughts that came to mind.

Someone asked me if I was bored.
Then I thought to myself, am I bored? I was reading my malay novel, tevee's showing great show. I am not really super hungy, the weather is nice, the house is quite. So, am I bored?
Here's the reply. "I'm not bored. I'm just lonely."

It does sound pathetic. Well, sometime my life is full of pathetic moments.
Then I came to realised, all this while when I complain that I'm bored, I actually felt lonely. *awww* Don't take it in the wrong manner. I have great friends and great family members. But at times, the feeling of loneliness just appears.

Argh! Emotional period.

For 1 weeks plus, I'll be going thru 1hr travelling time and suuuper cramp train cabins. Ya, it's weird working under the same roof with ya.



p/s: I'm not a favour let's-spent-5-mins-together kinda of outing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home