Sunday, September 10, 2006

This blog lacks update.

I realised that this blog lacks updates. First, I need to apologise to the girls..... Sorry many-many hor, Babe Fazzy and Babe Dil!
Okay, so I went to Sentosa. Was a little disappointed cos there's no wave! Sad can. But the company was great. My lovely sista and the-guy-who-says-I-am-fat, Mr F. Anyways, I am fat! I just can't stop eating la Dey!! Ate like 2 bars and 1 packet of Chocs, 2 packets of Chickadees and endless chewing of other stuff. Gosh!
I think I'll take the trip to California Gym now. Thanks.


And we(sis & I) camwhore the rest of the day till night. Mr F was too tired from working and lack of sleep.








Full working week ahead. Please let everything stay as scheduled.

p/s: I failed the Final Driving Theory Test yet again. The 5th time I guess. Kwang-kwang-kwang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home