Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm in loveeee....

My past weekends rocks like no other. (=

Friday 171106

Headed to Port Dickson, Malaysia and skipped the IS classes. The company was marvellous. Mr F, Firdhaus and the newest friend of mine, Fizsa(by the way, she's Hindustani and she's damn beautiful!).
Met the most interesting person in my life, Abang Rashid. He's such an eye opener.
The rest of the night was spent in a very cosy house with full of kecoh-ness. I lorrve the family there.
Okay, I know you guys will go stoopid here... So here's a summary of who they are la eh.
Mr F's cousins are staying at PD. They wanted so much for us to come and visit them, so we planned a last minute plan to just drive there. I

Had my first birthday song and birthday cake that night. It was such a splendid surprise! Never came across my mind, the family would be family. (=

Time for bed was freaking cos we heard a loud crying sound which was followed by a dog barking. Haha! Scary la, mambang

Saturday & Sunday 181106-191106

Drove back to Johore Bahru for the second part of our weekend gateaway. Wasn't a welcomimg welcome but the time spent there was priceless.
Got high(seriously high as it involves lots of vomits.) on Sheesha. Damn stoopid sia, Nisa! The Sheesha there cost RM10 each. Aper lagi, sorang satu arh......!
The car got scratched & dented, damn bad!

And guess what, 2 more days till I turn Nineteen.
And I'm going off to PD(again!) this weekends. Waduh-waduh!
MALAYSIA BOLEH! (ok, stooopid).

Pictures will be uploaded soon, once I get them.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To whom this may concern,

I know it turned very sour between us, I'm sorry.
It was my fault, without questions asked.
But hey, hate me.. Not the rest of them.

Yours truly,
Nisa
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dearest sweetheart,

The day when you said, "If I could love someone for the rest of life, it will be her", was the day that I truly see the sincerety in your eyes.
The day when you said that you'll always be there for me, was the day I realised how true your love is.
The day when you held my hand close to your heart, was the day I came to realised that our heart beat as one. The day when you kissed my forehead, was the day that I sealed my heart with your name inside.

And up till this day, the person I'll always love is You and just like You, if I could love someone for the rest of life, I will choose You.

Sealed with warm *hugs* and *kisses*,
Nisa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home