Wednesday, January 18, 2006

While waiting for the-forever-late-princess-candy i shall blog something that is sooooooo in the future.

Now, when I'm all grown up and mature(haha!), the marriage talk is very...... hmmmmm, hilarious. Serious.
When I attend wedding, especially malay weddings, I feel like "Hey!!! I wanna get married too!" Then the next moment, "F***! Did I just said that!!" Hahaha.. Maybe the sound of the komapngs made me high all the time!
Just imagine, the time I get married.

Purple chairs, purple table cloth, purple pelamin, pruple "Thank You" pulut, purple baju kurung and purple shoes AND!! purple "Red Carpet". white roses, gold celing lights. Ahhhhh..... and the theme color for the guest will be green. and the theme color for the "volunteers" will be blue.

I can't wait to get married. Kwang-kwang-kwang.
Can somebody now ask my hand marriage. Pleaseeeee...... I wanna get married!!

Freak arh! Stop it Nisa!!!!!!
The invitation card will be

You are invited to Pwincess Nisa wedding.
Please wear something GREEN! or you get slaugther.
Can't wait to see you guys there.

Love, Pwincess Nisa.
hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home