Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm a very irritated teenager right now.
Sometimes I wonder what's the point of asking permission from my father for me to go out of the house when I know his answer will be a NOOOOOOO with alot of LAME, dumb reasons.

I'm a very farking irritated teenager right now.
I have to sneak out just to go out somewhere with anybody. To the point that I even had to tell a white lie. Irritating isn't it? Knowing that you have to lie to your parents?

I'm a very irritated teenager right now.
I am suuuuuper bored teenager who have to stay indoors for the whole day and to add on to it, I am not feeling soo good. And I got people asking me to rest and rest soooo many times that I'm very irritated now, yesterday and till I don't know when.

I'm a very irritated teenager right now.
I told my dad I went to watch movie on last Monday. And he uses that as a reason for me not to go out today. And I reached home at 11pm. And he says, may I quote, "Selalu dah balik malam. Nanti orang marah." Who's that orang(people)? FCUK FCUK FCUK!

I'm a very irritated teenager right now.
I've came up with a sneak-out plan for later. But my "good-side" took over me. They told me to ask permission rather than sneaking out. And now, where does this lead me to?

Half sitting on my bunk bed that's not comfy at all, infront of my laptop-reading other people's interesting life story, listening to class95..... and I feel empty.

The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home