Friday, March 10, 2006

Caught Date Movie with the BF and two other couples. Good movie, I might say. It looks merepek in the ad but it's hilarious arh. You must keep an open mind, it'll be hilarious. If not.... it'll be the most merepek show ever!

But I looooove the show! It's a mixture of various movies into one big hilarious movie. Ok ok ok. Shall stop now. The movie's great ok. Go and watch. (=

Pen, larling. I don't feel like going already. So much for the excitment. Oh well.. Next time. (HA! Counting how many times we said that.)
My IHP is soooo ROX! 8 hours in the room. I looove it though it's so boring. But look at the bright side, you don't have to be at a workplace working all the time for 5 days. (heh!)

I need to stop blabbering. I wanna get into action. I wanna walk and walk and walk(i did major walking yesterday!). Talk and talk and talk. Crap and crap and crap. Eat and eat and eat.
I need my girlfrriends!!!

Now then I now that purple undies says "I'm deprived". I shall get one. If "I'm horny", what color will it be, Mazi> How about "I'm angry/pissed off"? "I'm sad and lonely"?
Okay! Shut up! Shut up!

I'm deprived for shoooooopppppping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home