Monday, February 20, 2006

One word to describe what I'm feeling now- Piss!
I travel all the way to Jurong West (yah, it's not far. But it cost money and Face Lift!). And so I thought that I shall be on time without having to rush myself. But.... NOOOOOOO!!! Something has to happen. Well, FINE!
I had to take a detour. I'm now trying to avoid myself from any shopping centres that are not good for my wallet or ATM card. Did I ever mention that it has been a long time since I spent my money on anything and everything I want? Well.... it's mentioned now.
Geramness. I seriously need to like waste money. But money to me now is too precious to be wasted.
Fana, Clara, Mazi,Mr F. and it goes on and on and on. The best part is, I only get paid ONCE every month. Like that's a surprise. I feel like eliminating friends right now. I should just have one friend's birthday per month. Get what I'm saying here?
Example (relatives and family members excluded):

January: HEY! Currently empty
February: Clara & Fana (that's TWO!) shit. I'll choose later
March: Mazi (yey! ONE)
April: Mr F.
May: Faz
Jun: Tini
July: Empty
August: Empty
September: Carol & Esther (hmmmm....)
October: Empty
November: (FAVOURITE month) Candy
Dec: Evonne

Hmmm... From looking at this, I probably might be exaggerating. Or! It's just the beginning of the year, where everybody's birthday has to be stucked together. Spread yourself people! So, I guess no eliminating shall be done. (= I'm feeling so much better now.
Thanks www.blogger.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home