Monday, January 23, 2006

The time has come.

Growing up has been a great time ever. It's when u get influenced by many people. It doesn't matter if it's ur choice or not. Many people comes and goes.
Hahahaha! Life's such a roller coaster.
You love one, you love the next and you continue to love. Let's fill the world with L.O.V.E people. C'mon say it with me....... I will LOVE and LOVE and LOVE. I will LOVE till i die.

LOVE my mum.
LOVE my dad.
LOVE my sister.
LOVE my brother.
LOVE my grands.
LOVE myself.
LOVE my Mr F.

Love my Tini.
Love my Fazzy.
Love my Sally.
Love my Fana.
Love my Mazi.
Love my Candy.
Love my Evonne.
Love myself.

Dah la. Blabbering from just now.
One last time.....





LET'S LOVE. May you come and may you not go.
Forget to say something....





NISA ROX!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home