Saturday, February 11, 2006

Okay, where do I start. Major quaralling... My fault! Major depression... My fault!
Thanks to Candy & Tini for hearing me out. *hugs*


On another note... I'm jealous! Hot lady, approached u, u panicked.... yada yada yada.
Jealous I am.
One word. Whatever~
Exchanging number tomorrow?
Won't make a difference though.. U guys are under the same building for the rest of your education there.. Hmmmm 3 years?
Have fun stealing glares at each other!
Hmmmphff!

Need to submit some dumb shits on Monday. And I've not even started.
I miss my lappy.. Come home soon ya~

Watched Pesta Pesta Pesta last nite. It was such a no brain-ner lah. Finally Suria comes up with something that you don't have to think too much, don't have to be too emtional. No drama-mama! It was cool. Except for some of the irritating audiences. You guys remarks are soooo IRRITATING! You think you in your school hall is it? Irritating sei. Oh well... Not everyone can be a good guy rite?
Personal favourite was when the Anugerah guys. Somehow hearing them signing(is this correct?) Semerah Padi makes me go.... ahhhhhhh~ *winks*
Fuck! Jealousy!
Arggghh!!! Whatever~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home