Sunday, January 29, 2006

Today we (mum,siblings,me) went to bowl. Ya, bowl again. Soon I'll beat anyone's arse in bowling. Oh... Whatever Nisa.
Kinda having some health problem lately. My back is getting pain-er( SO WHAT NO SUCH WORD! SHUT UP!). Today it was and still is bad. I can't even sit properly. I had to stand up like pregnant ladies. That's like so bad arh.
Probably swollen. Haix.

On an irritating note, my lovely sis is now on the phone talking to her BF. The irritating part is they are jiwang-ing. Calls themselve, "Mummy" and "Daddy". Even typing them is sooooooooo gross. Hearing it is even worse. I had to plug the earphone just to avoid listening to their groossy loving-ness.

Why don't the Chinese spent the whole day raya-ing? It's the first day of Chinese New Year BUUUT I saw many of them at......Everywhere they are not suppose to be. It's not that they can't be there, but why are guys there? So the weird can. Being in the arcade during Chinese New Year. Ok fine! I give up.

This week....
5 days of tutoring.
3 modules.
1 assignment(PM).
1 outing for NP open house.
Hmmm... What a boring week.

I'm sooo loving "Because of You". I hear this song when I'm down. And now I'm down. My back hurts! It's killing me. Can super back ache kills? I hope they won't. Should I go to the doc or to a massager? Oh well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home