Saturday, February 18, 2006

Finally... I get to use the desktop w/o feeling restless. First I would like to apologise for the constant signing in and off on MSN due to some Wireless Card problem. Thanks to Mr F's lappy.
Let's recap on what happened this week.
In just a week, lots of thing happen. It 's such a scary situation to be in. Facing it alone?... Felt like it. Oh well, I hope I'll be okay soon.
Went to watch Mazi's production. She ultimately rox! I almost cried there. Got excited for the wrong person. hahaha! buang current ajer
Trio's were cancelled. Sadness. But it was cool hanging out with you.

Problem after problem. Conflict after conflict. Quarrels after quarrels. But we are still together. Amazing huh.... How we can stand all this bullshits happening? We'll be strong and stronger ya.

Oh yah! I passed! Yey-ness. And someone said I was an Indian. Sad can. No offence Mr F.!!! kwang kwang kwang *peace*
Talking about peace, can you like be super nice with me when I'm having mood swings. I'm stubborn, you stubborn. Someone has to give in...... And it has to be you! (Oh well....)

This is a boring and meaningless entry. I just missed typing. And now I feel like sleeping.
And dad acting insane again. Stop it will you. So old already, still like that. Aiyoh!
Man U lost!!! 2 word.... Next time~

*Peace* (Fana! you fave word!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home