Thursday, March 02, 2006

This is be another nonsense posting. I just love posting nonsense, sorry. (=

Looking at my younger sister and brother make me thought of something. They have tummy! Buncits


Is not that I don't have, DUH! of course. It makes me feel good to know they have tummy at a very young age. As far as I can remember, when I was still in Primary School, my tummy was as flat as my chest. HAHAHAHA!


And this flat tummy lasted me for the next 4 years of Secondary School. But sometimes it got slighty rounder than my chest. Oh well.... HAHAHAHA! But still maintain okay. (=


Only when school stress was over and I had 6 long months of break the tummy starts developing. I was just happy that I can lepaks at home and think about nothing except for food, candy, fizzy drinks and everything fat! HAHAHAHA! Those were the days, when being fat wasn't my thing to think about.


But now...... Fats growing everywhere. But, nevermind. Being fleshy is better then being boney. HAHAHAHA! (Faz's passport picture came to mind~you know what I mean rite Pen)


"Oh my beloved tummy, please don't grow too wide. I still wanna walk comfortablely without carrying too much of weight. Thank you." (hmmmmm, someone on the radio. WEIRD! and it's Love Songs @ Class 95))



I told you it's a meaningless post. HAHAHAHA!
SHOW ME THE TUMMY!!!! (=


take care. i won't think too much about it, promise Nisa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home