Tuesday, February 28, 2006

*wonders*

Lately I've been hooked to Class 95. I don't know why, but I find it very soothing. And I've been waking up early just to spend the morning doing everything except something useful(like mugging).
In the midst of a nice song and enjoying it, mum woke up. She walks around the house and exclaimed....

"Ape kene dengar Class 95? Tak pernah-pernah pun...." with this hey-are-you-taking-drugs? kinda of voice. Seriously, she uses the tone that as though u tried jumping down from the 17th floor but u'r still alive. Get the drift?

Besides that.... She came up with a mini-lecture. Regarding collecting back my laptop. The only reason why she wants my laptop back is she wants to play game with it(Like I don't know! *bluek*).
-End-









Two wrongs do not make A right.
Thos who lives in glass house should not throw stones
There's none so blind as those who would not see
The course of true love never did run smooth
The child is father to the man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home