Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's off!
Facts Factor

  1. I love you for what YOU are
  2. I apologise for being too emotional
  3. I was avoiding to make peace with myself- not meant to be rude
  4. I never ever will or have treat(ed) you like a non-human
  5. I wasn't being paranoid
  6. I just like to ask stoopid questions. Eg: Have you ever wonder why the sky is blue?(ding!)
  7. I can't make you not part of my life
  8. I really hope you'll get better soon
  9. I will never ever in any circumstances fail any EXAMS
  10. I really wish I can get back my laptop cos it's very challenging to depend on my desktop.

I hope you are reading this.
I think I took the wrong size! It was big and it was moving around my arse too frequently. Hehehe. Should not trust the hanger from now on. Always look for the tag. Damn!
Tini, thanks for helping. You always help and you always make me fat! But hey..... "Fat is Beauty". Love ya!

Looks like none of the friends are coming on Sat. It's ok. (= Now I know which event not to attend in future. Tsk Tsk Tsk. (=


I love you, Mr F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home