Sunday, March 19, 2006

My holiday was not bad la. It was a one-day holiday for me. Looooove getting out of Singapore.
One thing I can say is this.....
What will my camera be doing without me around? The family left first. The had the camera all along. But guess how many times they used the camera? NONE! Sooooo lameness rite. I feel so sad for the camera. I believed it had prayed for me to come asap so that it will be used. I understand it's feeling. The feeling of being kept and being ignored. Haix.. Poor camera.
Thanks to me! The camera has been used wisely throughout the one day of my holiday. Hahaha!

Remember how I craved for a shopping trip? I've got one there. Well, it's a mini one but hell ya! I spent shopping. And the mats there never change. Sometimes I'm soo thankful to be a girl. Work some smile, do some pleading... A RM48 bag turned to a RM35. Cheap okay! It's like what.. $17 here? So much cheaper.

Besides that, our dinner rox like really rox. Like how I rox the whole world! HAHAHA! I don't mind travelling from here to there to eat somemore food! Okay.... I want their food! It's like supppppperrr nice. On a bad note, my breakfeast was SHIET! hahaha. Not that bad actually-NO! the only nice thing was the Bread Toast.

You know how not cute M'sian typical guys are rite? Hahaha! -mean- My sis spot this cute guy in the midest of sooo many mats. He's damn cute la. With the goatiee and all. *melts* *melts* That's not the point, the point is he's sooo cute that my sis dreamt of him that night itself. HAHAHA! Girls these days.. Hahaha! But, hey... If I were to pay more attention, I would also be dreaming about him.. But I got other hotter guys to think so... Oh well. Hahahx!

Post some pix later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home