Monday, April 10, 2006

That Incident..

Have I mentioned that I was almost confronted by this minah in the bus? Me!! Nisa!! Almost got confronted by a minah! Me, who constantly took their side whenever the "I HATE MAT AND MINAH" conversation rises from the non-Mat & Minah cland. Me, who really thinks that everyone has the right to be what they want to be. Me, who is nothing but against Mat & Minahs. Me, who can't even be bothered with what they are wearing or how thick their make-up is, or how neat and tidy their hair is, or how they talk or even bothered anything about them, cos ME don't even care!

ME, ALMOST getting confronted by a MINAH who is a MINAH that thinks her MAT is so damn farking drop dead gorgeous but is is far from truth is sooooooooooooooo unreasonable arh. ME!! ARGH! what's happening to their world man!

This entry written because I ALMOST got confronted. Imagine if I was really confronted. Probably I'll start burning down their boobies and fake asses.
Thank you.

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home