Monday, February 19, 2007

Back-to-back Shopping Trips

The family and I had a back-to-back shopping trip, thanks to the Mom.
Have I mentioned that I love Mustafa Centre? That mall rocks my smelly, colorful socks! We spent 3 hours there and I couldn't ask for more.
Bought lots of stuff plus the brand new flat screen teevee for the living room. (= (=
No more missed-colors screen, if you know what I mean.

Before the Mustafa Centre met the Ma. Watched "The Ghost Rider". I almost fell asleep, twice, while watching it. It was good but I just don't know.. Maybe it had not much excitement. The fire effects looked to fake for my liking. Well, at least she kept me awake. (=

After the movie, we headed to Singapore Art Museum(SAM) for his assignment stuff together with classmate, Fai. Then we headed to Bugis to meet his other friends and to wait for my parents to pick me up. (=

Okay. Saturday was even better!
Cos it was another Jaybee Shopping Trip. Yet again, bought lots of stuff, thanks to the Mom.
(Pictos all here)


I hate it when you're away from me cos then I'll miss you and I hate missing you.

p/s: I'm gonna change this template, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home