Friday, February 02, 2007

Today..

Due to the last minute work for an assignment, I stayed up late the whole day. Thanks godness I was feeling much better that I could pay 100% attention to the assignmnet. It has been a long time since I wrote essays. Like so fun can!

Thought I could stayed up the whole morning so that I won't be late for submission. As usual, I am never a morning person. Boooohooo! So I was late for the assignmnet submission but thankfully the rest of the documents were still not collected by the lecture. Phew~ Close call.

And so my day started.

Planned to start my revision at Bugis Library but thanks to pendek I was indecisive. But at the end of the day, abok pon takder...... So I took the bus to town but instead walked to Bugis Library not to study but just browsing some cook books.

Thanks to the cook books, I become very hungry. But I wanted to start my revison as planned. So, planned to go to BK Little India as it's not packed la buuutttt.......! It's damn close la. That one still okay. But the walk from Library to Little India, wah! Very the depressing can. What was more depressing is I am ALONE!

I am a LONER but today loneliness, was different. Haix. Kwang Kwang Kwang.

Ate alone at my favourite Thosai place. Have I mentioned I love Thosai?
This came to mind while I was having mt late lunch, "My boyfriend's an Indian but we never had the chance to eat Indian food at the Indian Place aka Serangoon." How ironic~

Then another decision that I kinda off regreted not sticking to my gut feeling.


Well people, this just another random entry.
Nothing interesting for now. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home