Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Super overdue pictures.

The Eve of 23 November
I was asleep when the surpirse gang 01 came.








The surprise gang 01 and my daisy!
Next year I want sunflower ohkay!







I'm a happy person.
Alamak, that person sebokkkk ajer!








Gembira rasa hati, bila dapat present.
Tiap tahun, aku dapat present.
Alhamdullilah! (=

And thanks MAD babes!



The surprise gang 02.


Thanks for the prezzies biatches!










Thai food galore!









Finally! We are together..........
The Fabulous 5







The Birthday Itself

My second birthday cake.
Happy-Happy Nisa.







Thanks guys for the cake. Loved it!









And the rest of the day, I was in the library doing my part for the project. Did I mention, I was all alloooone? I don't like this birthay, cos I didn't spent it with my love ones.

But the eve was great, nontheless!


Love you guys lots and lots and lots.
I love you the most! Thanks for putting the effort and time for having all the best people around me.
==============================



Random!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home