Sunday, December 24, 2006

Problem after Problem

First, the mouse wasn't working at all.
Then I go to find out that the mouse driver might have been infected with something.

Second, the laptop went super lagging and slow with me.
Thrid, command programmes went missing from their original places.
Foruth, a blue screen appeared from the laptop.
Fifth, the laptop couldn't even restart or even shut down.

Lastly, the blue screen appeared again.

And now..........
The laptop is dead, along with all my pictures and the other data in it.

All I have to say is, thanks to the wonderful laptop that have been such a good companion up till now.
Now, what else can I do?
Teevee is invaded my the sister(I hate watching Indonesian Drama Series). She's endlessly watching Bawang Putih, Bawng Merah.
Ma is bored, sooo confirm we can't converse properly and nicely to each other thru the phone.
The PC is invaded my the brother who constantly viewing Power Rangers on Youtube.com.


It's 10.43pm, and I'm bored.
Boohoo!
I wanna go out!
I think I'm adjusting to the fact that I need to go out late nights unfortuantely that's just impossible.

Merry Christmas people and a very good New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home